The Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released an employment notification for those students who want to join Indian Navy. All the aspirants can apply for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) by visit the official website of Indian Navy- bhartiseva.com
Indian Navy Recruitment Details 2018
- Company-Indian Navy
- Number of posts-16
- Name of the post-Data Entry Operator
- Category-Grade B (2 Posts) and Data Entry Operator Grade A (14 Posts)
- Salary as per 7th CPC-Pay Matrix -Level 4- Rs.25500-81100
- Official website-bhartiseva.com
- Last date to apply online is 13 January 2018.
Educational requirement for Grade A
10 + 2 pass from a recognized board or equivalent; O Level Certificate of proficiency in computer programming or database management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized Institution.
Educational requirement for Grade B
The candidate should have a degree from a recognized University or Board; A Level Certificate of proficiency in computer programming or database management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized Institution.
Documents to be submitted For this post
- SC-ST Certificate
- Undertaking for Departmental Candidates
- OBC Certificate
- OBC Certificate in CG format
- PH Certificate
- Undertaking for ESM
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
If you want to apply for this post then you have to visit Indian Navy Official Website– bhartiseva.com