Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL Examinations In India
SSC CGL 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries, Departments and Subordinate Offices. SSC’s much awaited CGL notification 2017 will be released soon. SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” categories posts in various Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. Every year, lots of candidates apply for the CGL exam.The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Notification 2017
The SSC CGL notification for 2017 is scheduled to be published on 11th March, 2017 by the governing body and will be updated on this website. Keep checking this page for more information.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2017
The Central Government has announced that they will hire as many as 2.2 Lakh people from March, 2015. Out of these a maximum of 70,000 vacancies, will be created in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department. Approximately 14 lac candidates appear for the SSC CGL exam every year. The SSC CGL Exam 2016 had an initial count of 4500 to 5000 vacancies. However, the number of vacancies was increased to 9000 later. For 2017 CGL Exam, the expected number of vacancies may be more than 30,000, given a slew of hiring in the Income Tax Department.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for the SSC CGL 2017 exam is as follows. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CGL Exam 2017 and make sure to complete the process in time.
SSC 2017 Syllabus:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Engineering (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)