Siksha Samruddhi provides entrance coaching for Diploma in Elementary Education (CT) 2018. Siksha Samruddhi is one of the best coaching institutes in all over Odisha. Siksha Samruddhi provides all types of entrance coaching like D.El.Ed (CT), B.ed, OSSTET and many other entrance exams. There are many students in odisha are wants to full fill their teaching career through this entrance exam and frequently they are searching for best CT entrance coaching in Cuttack which can provide them full freedom with best experienced faculty for their coaching. And they are unable to find the best C.T entrance coaching center in Cuttack.
So we recommend joining with Siksha Samruddhi which provides best C.T entrance coaching in Cuttack with best experienced faculty for C.T entrance exam coaching in cuttack. And Siksha Samruddhi provides an imperative C.T entrance Exam coaching for all students in Odisha.
D.El.Ed (CT) Entrance Exam Pattern for 2018:
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Full Mark of Exam 100 Marks.
- Each CORRECT answer 1 mark and Each WRONG answer -0.25 Mark.
- Time Duration for this Exam : 2 Hour
- Questions have 2 Sections, Section-I and Section-II.
- Section-I carries 40 marks: There shall be 40 questions.
- Section II carries 60 marks: There shall be 60 questions.
- Section-1 chapters contains: – English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude.
From each chapter, 10 questions will be asked.
- Section-2 chapters contains: – MIL (Odia/Telugu/Urdu), mathematics, Social Science and Science .
From each chapter, 15 questions will be asked.
D.El.Ed Odisha CT Entrance Syllabus & Course structures for 2018:
Section – I (40 Marks)
It contains of four types of covering Language (English), Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude. This section is compulsory for all the aspirants. Each chapter in this section shall have contains of 10 marks and there would be ten questions in each chapters each carrying one mark.
- This would include comprehension, Vocabulary and Usage.
- It would cover logical and analytical reasoning.
- This would include everyday science, Political system and happening, general information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, and Educational Organizations.
- This aspect should cover application of common sense in handling Educational Contexts, Classroom Situations, Learner and Learning Problems, Purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management and teaching learning strategies.
Section – II (60 marks)
Odia/Telugu/Urdu/Olchiki (15 Marks)
- Dhwani and Sabda
- Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb)
- Derivation of words
- Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix)
- Synonyms and Antonyms
Mathematics (15 Marks)
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic simple equation and its solution
- Set- its elements, operations on set
- Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals and circles
- Basic Geometrical Concept
Social Science (15 Marks)
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- Governance system in India- local self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure
- Latitde, longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Relationship between Human and Natural Resources
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental preservation and protection
Science (15 Marks)
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Chemical reaction
- Force, energy and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
- Micro organisms