IOCL Recruitment Posts 2018 – Apply Online
Are you searching for a govt. job then here is a good news for all the candidates of India that Indian oil corporation limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division has published a recruitment for the post of 58 Jr Engineering Assistant, Jr. Control Room Operator, Quality Control Asst & other vacancies for its Barauni Refinery, Bihar.
Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 06-01-2018 to 20-01-2018. If you want to get more details about this post like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply then scroll down below after getting all the details give a review to us and get in touch with us for more upcoming govt. job details.
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 58
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 37 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – Boiler: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – Turbine: 03 Posts
- Junior Control Room Operator-IV: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (F&S): 01 Post
- Junior Materials Assistant – IV: 01 Post
- Junior Nursing Assistant – IV: 01 Post
Candidates age should be between 18 to 26 years as on 31-12-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per rules.
- Candidate should possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg or B. Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- And 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University & Boiler Competency Certificate
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University
- Sc with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics
- Matric plus Sub-officer’s Course from NFSC – Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University
- 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for General and OBC categories through online mode only using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IOCL from 06-01-2018 to 20-01-2018 & send their hard copy of application.
And also sending there all supporting documents as mentioned in notification by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar –851114 on or before 31-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before Applying, candidates have valid email ID, Mobile number & scan their relevant documents.
- Log on to the website www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Go to Latest advertisements
- Select the desired post & click on it.
- Read the notification carefully & Click on Apply Now
- Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
- Start Date to Apply Online 06-01-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 20-01-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Online application 31-01-2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test 04-02-2018
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result 12-02-2018
- Tentative Dates for SPPT 19-02-2018 to 24-02-2018