Are you searching for jobs in Indian Navy? If you are interested to join Indian Navy then here is good news for all interested candidates that the Indian Navy announced notification for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/ Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC). For those candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E. Eligible candidates (Unmarried Male candidates) may apply online from 05-01-2018 to 25-01-2018.
If you want to get more details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are described below in this page.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 108
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Branch: 48 Posts
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC): 40 Posts
- NAIC (PC): 08 Posts
- Technical Branch: 60 Posts
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): 33 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-01-1994 & 01-07-1999
- Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05-01-2018 to 25-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying, candidates should have valid email – id & scanned copies of certificates.
- Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online & log in your self
- after log in Click on Current Opportunities & Click on Apply button.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2018
you can also apply for