Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specially designed package for those teachers, who have not trained and even they are not working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS on the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
Siksha samruddhi provides NIOS D.El.Ed coaching in cuttack. D.El.Ed(C.T) entrance coaching is a chance for all the students to get a tearchership in any Govt. school in Odisha. Siksha Samruddhi also provides NIOS semester coaching. Siksha Samruddhi provides highly qualified faculty for NIOS D.El.Ed coaching in Ccuttack.
Read Also : NIOS D.EL.ED ODIA SEMESTER COACHING
NIOS D.El.Ed. Eligibility
- The minimum qualification required for admission in D.El.Ed. For untrained in-service teachers are 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class 12th) (or its equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is admissible
Improvement of Percentage at Class XII provide by NIOS
- If a Teacher is not having 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (General category) and 45% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th)(For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates), then NIOS Provides a chance for Improvement
- For Improvement please register at NIOS Senior Secondary Course, under Stream 1 or Stream 4 (On Demand Examination) as Part Admission in 1 subject, or in 2 subjects, or in 3 Subject, or in 4 Subject i.e maximum upto 4 Subjects only.
- El.Ed. Certificate will be issued when you secure more than 50% Marks.
NIOS-D.El.Ed Course syllabus
Elementary Education in India: A Socio- Cultural Perspective
- Elementary Education in India: A Retrospective
- Elementary Education in India in the Cotemporary Context-I
- Elementary Education in India in the Contemporary Context-II
Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools
- Learning and Teaching Process.
- Management of Learning-Teaching Process.
- Emerging Issues in Classroom Learning.
- Learning Assessment.
Learning Languages at Elementary Level
- Understanding Language.
- Skills Associated with Language Learning.
- Language learning in the classroom.
Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level
- Importance of Learning Mathematics at the Elementary Stage of Schooling.
- Enriching Contents and Methodology.
- Learner Assessment in Mathematics.
Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level
- Importance of Teaching-Learning of EVS at primary level.
- Curriculum and Pedagogy of EVS.
- Assessment of learning in EVS.
Understanding children in inclusive context
- Child Growth and Development: Basics.
- Personality Development of Children.
- Inclusive Education.
- Girl Child and Child Right.
Community& Elementary Education
- Society, Community and School.
- School System.
- Managing School Community Interface.
Learning in Art, Health & Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level
- Art Education.
- Health and Physical Education.
- Work Education.
Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level
- Understanding Social Science as a Discipline.
- Social Science Subjects and Concepts.
- Issues in Pedagogy of Social Sciences.
Learning Science at Upper Primary Level
- Understanding Science.
- Managing & Measuring Science Learning.