Every year OdishaJEE conducts an entrance exam for admission to first/second year Master of Computer Application (MCA) course. This exam applicable for those students who wants create a bright future in software engineering line. MCA is a demanded course in whole computer science program.
MCA entrance test directed by the Government of Odisha and this state-level Post Graduate (PG) entrance test is conduct between the month of April and May every year. MCA is a three year long course, Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a professional post-graduate program for individuals who aiming to reach inside a receptacle and search for something into the world of application development through the way of learning modern programming language.
An MCA degree offers students a chance to work with tools means to create better and faster applications. MCA is such a designed program is in the IT (Information Technology) industry, In India. Every year there are a lot of colleges offering MCA program. If you want to get more details like Eligibility, Age limit, application form etc. scroll down.
Siksha samruddhi provides best coaching for OJEE MCA entrance test 2018. Siksha Samruddhi provides best qualified faculty for their entrance studies. Siksha Samruddhi is the best MCA coaching institute in Odisha
Eligibility for OJEE MCA 2018:
- Passed or appearing in Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from any University of Odisha. From a recognized University as defined by UGC with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% (45 % in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying Examination.
- If the candidate has passed BCA with mathematics as a subject, he/she may appear the entrance test without Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- There is no age limit to admission to MCA course.
OJEE MCA 2018 Online Application Form
Apply online at website: – www.odishajee.com
How to apply for OJEE MCA entrance test 2018
- Choose one application form as per your qualification and entrance test you want to appear.
- Fill the application form
- create password,
- Review the filled data, and submit.
- Upload photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression in JEPG/JPG format.
- Make payment
- Print Confirmation Page
(Before filling the application form students must have following requirement- candidate must have scanned image and photo should be colored and the size of photo (Format – JPEG/JPG, File Size – 5 KB to 99 KB, Dimension- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), candidates full signature (Format – JPEG/JPG, File Size – 5 KB to 50 KB, Dimension – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) and left thumb impression (Format – JPEG/JPG, File Size – 5 KB to 50 KB, Dimension – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) are must required. These scanned images, signature and thumb impression are to be uploaded at submission of application form.)
Cost of Application for (MCA & LE-MCA) – Rs 1500/-.
You can pay for applying MCA &Le-MCA following ways-
- By Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking).
- Payment through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2018 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect)
OJEE MCA 2018 Syllabus:
Following is the test syllabus for OJEE MCA exam:
MATHEMATICS (60 Questions)
- Logic: Statement, Negation, Implication, Converse, Contra positive, Conjunction, Disjunction, Truth Table. Different methods of proof, Principle of Mathematical induction.
- Algebra of sets : Set operation, Union, Intersection, Difference, Symmetric difference, Complement, Venn diagram, Cartesian product of sets, Relation and functions, Equivalence relation, Kinds of functions and their domain and range, Composite function, Inverse of a function.
- Number system : Real numbers (algebraic and order properties, ratio nal and irrational numbers),Absolute value, Triangle inequality, AM= GM, Inequalities(simple cases), Complex numbers, Algebra of complex numbers, Conjugate and square root of a complex number, Cube roots of unity, De Moivre’s theorem with simple application. Permutations and Combinations – simple applications, Binomial theorem for positive integral index, Identities involving binomial co-efficients.
- Determinants and matrices : Determinants of third order, Minors and cofactors, Properties of determinants, Matrices upto third order, Types of matrices, algebra of matrix, adjoint and inverse of matrix, Application of determinants and matrices to the solution of linear equations (in three unknowns).
- Trigonometry : Compound angles, Multiple and Submultiple angles, Solution of trigonometricequations, Properties of triangles, Inverse circular function, Sum and product of sine and cosine functions.
- Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions: Straight lines, Pairs of straight lines, Circles, Equations of tangents and normals to a circle, Equations of parabola, Ellipse and hyperbola in simple forms, their tangents and normals. Condition of tangency. Rectangular and Conjugate hyperbolas.
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions : Distance and Division formulae, Direction cosines and direction ratios, Projection, Angle between two planes, Angle between a line and a plane. Distance of a point from a line and a plane. Equati on of a sphere – general equation, Equation of sphere when end points of diameter are given.
- Vectors : Fundamentals, Dot and cross product of two vectors, Scalar triple product and vector triple product, Simple application of different products.
- Differential calculus: Concept of limit, Continuity of functions, Derivati ve of standard Algebraic and Transcendental functions, Derivative of composite functions, functions in parametric form, Implicit differentiation, Successive differentiation (simple cases), Leibnitz theorem, Partial differentiation, Application of Euler’s theorem, Derivative as a rate measure, Increasing and decreasing functions, Maxima and Minima, Indeterminate forms, Geometrical application of derivatives such as finding tangents and normals to plane curves.
- Integral calculus: Standard methods of integration (substitution, by p arts, by partial fraction, etc), Integration of rational, irrational functions and trigonometric functions. Definite integrals and properties of definite integrals, Areas under plane curves.
- Differential equations: Definition, order, degree of a differential equation, Formation of a differential equation.
- Probability and statistics: Average (mean, median and mode). Dispersion (standa rd deviation and variance), Definition of probability, Mutually exclusive events, Independent events, Compound events, Conditional probability, Addition theorem.
- Number system: Decimal, binary, octal, hexadecimal numbers and their conversion.
COMPUTER AWARENESS (60 Questions)
- Introduction to Computer: Brief history of Computers, Components of a Computer, Computer related general knowledge, Application of Computers, Classification of Computers, Windows.
- Computer Arithmetic: Number System with general base, Number base conver sion, Elementary arithmetic operation.
- C Language: Keywords, Constants, Variables, Identifiers, operators, statements. Writing simple C program. Arithmetic and logical expression, simple if, neste d if, if-else-ladder, conditional operators, switch case, for, while and do while loops. Concept of functions in C.
OJEE MCA 2018 Pattern:
- OJEE entrance test 2018 will take place at the centre through offline modes
- The duration for this entrance test will be 3 hours for completing 90 questions.
- The OJEE 2018 paper will come in (Multiple choice question) MCQ format and it will have 3 sections.
- The candidates are not required to answer all the questions.
- Every question comes with 4 marks and each wrong answer gets a negative marking of 1/4 mark.
Important Dates For OJEE MCA entrance test 2018
- Online Application Form availability for OJEE 2018 3rd February 2018
- Last day for submitting OJEE 2018 Application Form 10th March 2018
- Last date to print the Confirmation Page 15 March 2018
- Admit Card to OJEE 2018 20th April 2018
- OJEE 2018 Exam 14th May 2018
- Results to OJEE 2018 31st May 2018
- Counselling for OJEE 2018 23rd June 2018
you can read also
- B.TECH SEMESTER COACHING
- NIOS-D.EL.ED – TRAINING FOR THE UNTRAINED TEACHERS
- C.T ENTRANCE COACHING 2018
- SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- NIOS D.EL.ED ODIA SEMESTER COACHING
- B.ED ENTRANCE COACHING-2018
- B.ED. ENTRANCE EXAM COACHING
- B.ED COMMERCE COURSE ADMISSION
- B.ED SEMESTER COACHING IN CUTTACK
- CTET COACHING IN CUTTACK, ODISHA