welcome to B.Ed Entrance Coaching 2018
B.Ed entrance coaching in cuttack, Odisha is provided by Sisksha Samruddhi. From the past few years Sisksha Samruddhi brought B.Ed coaching, BED programme for all the candidates around the state of Odisha. Along with B-ED Siksha also provided C.T, OTET, OSSTET, CTET, OAVS Entrance coaching. Is is said to be one of the best entrance coaching classes in Odisha. Our experienced faculties take proper care of students.
It is one of the best coaching center in Odisha prepare students for various competitive exams like SSC CGL, Railway, Banking (SBI & IBPS) etc. B.ED (Bachelor in Education) is a best course for those who want to be a teacher in a high school.
B.Ed Entrance Examination is an opportunity for students to get admission in the B.Ed colleges all over Odisha. As we know after completing 2 years B.Ed course, you will be eligible to be a teacher in High School. The B.Ed Exam Syllabus and question pattern is given below.
- 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked
- Full Mark of The Exam is 150 Marks.
- 1 Mark for Each CORRECT answer and -0.25 Mark for Each WRONG Answer.
- Time Duration Is 2:30 Hour.
Section I : (Compulsory for all candidates) Full Marks : 50
1. General English : 10 Qns : 10 Mark
2. Education and General Awareness : 10 Qns : 10 Mark
3. Reasoning : 10 Qns : 10 Mark
4. Teaching Aptitude : 20 Qns : 20 Mark
Set – A (Arts Stream)
1.General English : 25 Qns : 25 Mark
2.Odia : 25 Qns : 25 Mark
3.History and Political Science : 30 Qns : 30 Marks
4.Geography : 20 Qns : 20 Marks
2.Bio-Science : 35 Qns : 35 Marks
3.Mathematics : 30 Qns : 30 Marks
Along with these University programs we also provide coaching for Arts, Science and Commerce for +2 and +3 students. The Private B.Ed direct admission is provided by us in various Universities.
Distance Learning B.Ed Course
To get a job in the private or government sector, you may go in for this particular course. If a student enrols directly, he/she will be awarded with Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed.) degree after successful completion of the course.
Eligibility: A candidate seeking admission for B.Ed. Course must have three years Bachelor’s Degree (with minimum 50% marks) from a recognized university in any stream.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR ADMISSION (2 SETS EACH)
- 10TH MARKSHEET
- 10TH PASSING CERTIFICATES
- 12TH MARKSHEET
- 12TH PASSING CERTIFICATES
- GRADUATIONS 1ST , 2ND , 3RD YEARS MARKSHEETS
- GRADUATIONS DEGREE
- POST -GRADUATIONS 1ST , 2ND YEARS MARKSHEETS(IF APPLICABLE)
- POST – GRADUATIONS DEGREE(IF APPLICABLE)
- MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FROM LAST PASSING UNIVERSITY (IN ORIGINAL)
- 10 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS