B.Ed Entrance Coaching Cuttack
Bachelor in Education Course
B.Ed entrance coaching in cuttack, Odisha is provided by Sisksha Samruddhi. From the past few years Sisksha Samruddhi brought B.Ed coaching, BED programme for all the candidates around the state of Odisha. Along with B-ED Siksha also provided C.T, OTET, OSSTET, CTET, OAVS, B.H.Ed Entrance coaching. Is is said to be one of the best entrance coaching classes in Odisha. Our experienced faculties take proper care of students.
It is one of the best coaching center in Odisha prepare students for various competitive exams like TGT, PGT, PRT, UGC NET, OSSC, OAVS, etc. B.ED (Bachelor in Education) is a best course for those who want to be a teacher in a high school.
B.Ed Entrance Examination is an opportunity for students to get admission in the B.Ed colleges all over Odisha. As we know after completing 2 years B.Ed course, you will be eligible to be a teacher in High School.
B.Ed Exam Update Syllabus and question pattern Details
Paper I is compulsory for all the candidates (both Arts and Science group)..
|Language (English)||Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage||10|
|Education & General Awareness||Everyday science, Political system and happenings, General information, Educational committees and commissions, Educational policies and initiatives, Agencies working for education||5|
|Reasoning||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||5|
|Teaching Aptitude||Solving problem of educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning related issues, goals of education, role of various agencies and organization in management of education, issuing related to teaching-learning strategies||10|
Paper II shall consist of subject-based tests. Candidates with Science background has to choose the Science Group and candidates with Arts background has to choose the Arts Group.
There shall be two sections of questions, one for the Arts Stream and the other for the Science stream. The candidates are required to select any one section and mention their option in the application form and answer sheets.
Section – A (Arts Stream)
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|History and Political Science||20||20|
Section – B (Science Stream)
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
Section A (Arts Stream): English, Odia, History and Political Science, Geography
- Comprehension – Unseen text.
- Word formation, derivation, antonyms and Synonyms
- Spelling and punctuation.
- Grammar (Parts of speech, time and tense, change of voice, Direct and indirect speech and transformation of sentences).
History and Political Science :
- Rise of the British power in India
- Socio-religious Movements in 19th Century
- India’s struggle for freedom.
- French Revolution, 1s t World War and 2nd World War
- Salient features of Indian constitution and Fundamental Rights
- Functions of Legislative Assembly, Parliament, High Court and Supreme Court
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and Punctuation
- Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa).
- Latitude and Longitude
- Physical division of India
- Natural Resources
- Social and economic resources
- Conservation of forest and wildlife
- Section B (Science Stream): Physical Science, Bio-Science, Mathematics,
Physical Science :
- Atomic structure – Atoms and molecules, classification of elements.
- Chemical reactions and equations
- Motion – Laws of motion, concept of work, energy pressure and their measurement.
- Electricity and magnetism: – Electric Circuit, Potential difference, magnetic Field, lines of force, electromagnetic induction.
- Heat, Light, and Sound
- Number System, Ratio, and Proportion.
- Set theory, relations, and functions
- Linear, Simultaneous and quadratic equations, polynomials.
- Theory of Indices, Logarithm and Antilogarithm
- Trigonometric Ratios and Indices, Problems on height and distance
- Basic Geometrical Concepts and Geometry of plane figures
Biological Science :
- Cell: Structure, Components, and Functions.
- Diversities in plants and animals
- Natural resources.
- Environment – Eco-system, flow of energy, Bio- Geo Chemical cycle in nature, environmental degradation, and pollution
- Basic Physiological function in plants and animals: Nutrition, Respiration, Excretion, and Reproduction