B.H.Ed from Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Chennai
The Siksha Samruddhi is one of the biggest TEACHER TRAINING PROVIDER of India which is authorized by more than 24 NCTE Approved Colleges / 9 RCI Institutions and working with many colleges throughout India to promote the Teacher Training Courses and giving admission assistant on outsourcing basis on behalf of colleges / institutions and providing all necessary cooperation to the candidates during the courses.
THE B.H.ED TWO YEARS REGULAR COURSE IS PROVIDED UNDER THE COLLEGES OF FOLLOWING UNIVERSITY
DAKHIN BHARAT HINDI PRACHAR SABHA (DBHPS), MADRAS Examination is conducted yearly.
- 50% aggregate percentage in graduation or post-graduation for General Category.
- 45% aggregate percentage in graduation or post- graduation for SC/ST/OBC/ BC Categories.
- Additional qualification in Hindi. (Hindi in Graduation/ Kobit & Ratna/ Sashtri)
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The two years B.H.Ed Course having yearly examination. In the end of each year there are both theory and practical examinations.
More information will be provided after admission.
Required Documents for B.H.Ed Admission
- Self-signed filled up Application Form.
- Original 10th Class Mark Sheet and School Certificate.
- Original XIIth Class (Intermediate) Mark Sheet and Board Certificate.
- Original Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate.
- Original Post – Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate. (If any)
- Original CLC / TC / ULC and conduct certificate. (Last studied)
- Original Certificates for additional qualification in Hindi subject. (If any)
- Original Caste Certificate. (For SC/ST/BC)
- Original Migration Certificate..
- Eight coloured recent passport size photos. (With signature of the candidate on back side)
- Two xerox copies of Aadhaar Card.
- Three self-addressed envelope (25 x 10 cm) for correspondence with two set Xerox copies of all above documents duly signed by the candidate.
(N.B : Original Certificates are required for the verification purpose and the same will be returned as per the college norms.)
CANDIDATE’S PERSONAL INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ADMISSION
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Two identification marks. (Moles / Cut Marks)
- Postal address with zip code.
- Phone number with email I’d.
- Blood Group.