B.P.Ed ANU Admission Guntur Andhra University
The Siksha Samruddhi is one of the biggest TEACHER TRAINING PROVIDER of India which is authorized by more than 24 NCTE Approved Colleges / 9 RCI Institutions and working with many colleges throughout India to promote the Teacher Training Courses and giving admission assistant on outsourcing basis on behalf of colleges / institutions and providing all necessary cooperation to the candidates during the courses.
THE B.P.ED TWO YEARS REGULAR COURSE IS PROVIDED UNDER THE COLLEGES OF FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES
- ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KANPUR UNIVERSITY, KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- 45% aggregate percentage in graduation or post-graduation for General Category.
- 40% aggregate percentage in graduation or post- graduation for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC Categories.
SCHEME AND STRUCTURE
The two years B.P.Ed Course having 4 semesters in the end of each semester there are both theory and practical examinations. The mark against semester is as under.
|STRUCTURES OF COURSE||TOTAL MARK IN THEORY||TOTAL MARK IN PRACTICAL AND INTERNAL||TOTAL|
More information will be provided after admission.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR B.P.ED ADMISSION
- Self-signed filled up Application Form.
- Original 10th Class Mark Sheet and School Certificate.
- Original XIIth Class (Intermediate) Mark Sheet and Board Certificate.
- Original Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate.
- Original Post – Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate. (If any)
- Original CLC / TC / ULC and conduct certificate. (Last studied)
- Original District/State/National level any Sports participation certificates.
- Original Resident Certificate & Caste Certificate. (For SC/ST/BC).
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Eight colored recent passport size photos.(With signature of the candidate on back side)
- Two xerox copies of Aadhar Card.
- Three self-addressed envelope (25 x 10 cm) for correspondence with two set Xerox copies of all above documents duly signed by the candidate.
(N.B : Original Certificates are required for the verification purpose and the same will be returned as per the college norms.)
CANDIDATE’S PERSONAL INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ADMISSION
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Two identification marks. (Moles / Cut Marks)
- Postal address with zip code.
- Phone number with email I’d.
- Blood Group.